By accessing this Website, users agree to the following terms and conditions, which the Onassis Foundation USA, Inc. (the “Foundation”) may revise at any time:
1. Copyright and Proprietary Rights. The text, images, trademarks, data, audio and video, software, documentation and other information contained on this Website (collectively, the “Materials”) are proprietary to the Foundation and/or its licensors. The Foundation retains all rights in the Materials. Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Foundation. The Foundation does not warrant that use of the Materials displaced on this Website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. Trademarks. Many of the trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Website are registered and/or unregistered marks of the Foundation. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of these Trademarks without the express written permission of the Foundation or any third party that may own such Trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials is strictly prohibited.
3. Authorized Users.The Materials are made available only for limited non-commercial, educational and personal use or for fair use (as defined in the United States copyright laws).
Subject to the above and to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program, users may download these files for their own use, but must cite the author and source of the Materials.
Citations should include the URL “www.onassisusa.org,” but such citation shall not in any way imply the Foundation’s endorsement of the user or the user’s use of the Materials.
By downloading, printing or otherwise using Materials, whether accessed directly from this Website or via other sites, users agree that they will limit their use of such files to non-commercial, educational, personal or for fair use, and will not violate the Foundation’s or any other party’s proprietary rights. Users may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices that have been placed on or near the Materials by the Foundation or third parties. Downloading, printing, copying, distributing or otherwise using Materials for commercial purposes, including commercial publication or personal gain, is expressly prohibited. Users may not modify Materials on the Website.
All rights not expressly granted herein by the Foundation are specifically and completely reserved.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. The Foundation has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from this Website and is not, and shall not be, responsible for the content or privacy policies of any off-site pages or other sites linked to or from this Website. The Foundation provides these links as a convenience, and linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at the user’s own risk. A link does not imply the Foundation’s endorsement or affiliation with the linked site.
5. Disclaimer. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on this Website are provided “AS IS,” WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Users expressly acknowledge that the views and opinions which may be expressed by third-party contributors to this Website do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the Foundation, and that the Foundation may not be held liable for any damages that may be sustained by a user resulting therefrom. The Foundation makes reasonable, ongoing efforts to revise and update this Website, but does not warrant that this Website will provide continuous, prompt, secure or error-free service, and assumes no responsibility for any error or omissions, including the inaccuracy of content, or for any damages or losses that users or any third party may incur as a result of the unavailability of this Website. The Foundation assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect a user’s computer equipment or other property resulting from use of this Website or downloading of any Materials from this Website. At its discretion, the Foundation may discontinue or take down this Website or any section or Material within this Website at any time, and may update, change or delete content at any time.
6. Limitations of Liability. NEITHER THE FOUNDATION, ITS AFFILIATES, TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF THE FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT.
7. Indemnity. The user agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold the Foundation and its affiliates, trustees, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from all claims, causes, allegations, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees), judgments, liabilities, losses, and damages arising from or relating to such user’s use of this Website or any of the Materials.
8. Applicable Law and jurisdiction/ These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in any Federal or State court located in New York County and the State of New York, and the user hereby waives any objection that he or she may have to personal jurisdiction in these courts.